The Contagious Desire to Talk About All Things Cats

Saturday, November 6, 2010

These Things Just Come to Me

I swear that I wasn't surfing the internet looking for something about cats. This article just came to me as I was doing research for school.

Some people just think that I spend hours every week looking for anything to do with cats. I don't. I just come across these things in my everyday normal web browsing.

However, I do admit that a lot of the websites I frequent have a special appreciation for cats. Take for instance The Huffington Post. I visit Huffington Post daily to keep up with local, U.S., world, politics, entertainment and whatever other news. But I bet you that on any given day you can find at least one post about cats in the comedy section.

But here is a short little article about the benefits of cats.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...