The Contagious Desire to Talk About All Things Cats

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cat Entrepreneur

I have a great idea for a business. The market might not be very large, but imagine my production costs will be very low.

The business idea you ask . . . Selling cat poop.

Of course I am not serious, but a coworker was when she asked if I could bring in some cat poop for her.

See she has some troublesome squirrel making a mess in her yard. It climbs up her tree and knocks the berries off. A friend of hers recommended putting cat poop at the base of the tree to keep away the squirrel. Apparently squirrels hate cat poop. As I am the only cat owner she knows she asked me.

Why there is a problem with the squirrel knocking off the berries when they are going to fall anyway, I don't know.

- M

While I normally like to include photos, I didn't think a picture of cat poop was appropriate. Instead, here is a picture of another cat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...