The Contagious Desire to Talk About All Things Cats

Monday, February 28, 2011

On the Other Side

You know that scene from Signs where Mel Gibson goes to the doctor's house and finds an alien trapped in the pantry?


Well imagine that every time you go into the bathroom.






What is even more creepy is when Washoo busts the door open when I am taking a shower. You are never as vulnerable as when you are naked in the shower. It isn't as though she gently pulls the door open and slides in. She pulls it open with the might of a 200 lbs. man and meows at the top of her lungs, jumping onto the sink to bat at my shower curtain.

My screams of terror have been audible at times.

Heaven forbid I have a moment to myself.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...