The Contagious Desire to Talk About All Things Cats

Friday, April 1, 2011

Amos 2.0 - Part 2

The second initiative to make Amos a new happy, healthy kitty is to get those teeth fixed up!

Dr. Duke, Amos' vet, was concerned that he may be getting gingivitis. In an effort to prevent a $400 bill to have them clean his teeth (which requires putting the poor guy under) I am courageously
trying to brush his teeth myself...regularly. I went to the pet store and purchased a kit (I did not even know these existed).











He didn't love me prying his teeth apartment and rubbing on his gums and teeth with a big blue plastic finger with white paste on it... but he didn't bite my hand off!

I told him it will just be something he'll have to get used to.





Stay tuned for updates.

- H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...