The Contagious Desire to Talk About All Things Cats

Friday, July 15, 2011

Cat on a Leash

Yes, this cat is on a leash.

I saw my neighbor, Matt, walking his skittish feline, Caroline, in my building's courtyard a couple of times. I had to ask him what was up with that.

Apparently, Caroline loves her little "walks" and does not mind the leash one bit. According to Matt, she goes to the door and cries, begging for her walk.

Matt seems to be a very nice owner -- "walking" Caroline multiple times a day (these "walks" usually consist of her sniffing and rolling around in the grass. When I saw her, she was particularly interested in one small area of the courtyard).

Matt's advice: if you're considering getting a leash for your cat, get a small dog harness instead of a cat harness. I had no idea they even made harnesses for cats!

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...