The Contagious Desire to Talk About All Things Cats

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Amos Goes to the Beauty Parlor

A new groomer has opened shop in my neighborhood - Logan Pets. I will be doing a full review of the joint soon, but I took Amos there this past weekend to get him a much needed makeover and I wanted to share the news now.

Though he was quite unhappy with me for the rest of the weekend, he sure is looking pretty (and smells great too!). They bathed and brushed him, trimmed his nails, cleaned his ears and -- my favorite part -- brushed his teeth. I have been quite unsuccessful in this department so I was extremely excited to learn this was part of their Beauty Bath Package.

The groomer said he did quite well, and only made a fuss when they turned on the blow dryer. When I went to pick him up, he was just calmly laying in his carrier and stayed that way during the entire walk home. The groomer said -- and I quote -- "I wish all the cats who come here were that easy!"

That's my boy.












- H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...