The Contagious Desire to Talk About All Things Cats

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Acro-Cats


The Amazing Acro-Cats of Chicago show sounds absolutely ridiculous... and I think we've got to go. It features the Rock Cats -- which is literally a bunch of cats playing instruments. Because I'm pretty picky about music and can't even stand to go and listen to most small bands play in the city, I'm not sure that this would exactly be music to my ears. Nonetheless, the absurdity of it may be worth the couple bucks I would spend for some ear plugs. I mean, it's cats playing instruments - so cute!

CHIRP Radio is holding a contest now to see the Acro-Cats at the February 6th show at the Viaduct Theater.

You bet I entered it.

-H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...