The Contagious Desire to Talk About All Things Cats

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Vanity Cat

The cats have been keeping me pretty busy this holiday season. Being at home more I have been pulled into their sleeping schedule. For instance, I would lay on my couch to watch a movie. Laci would kneed her way into a comfortable position on my chest. With how hot it is in my apartment, the heat from her and the compression of my lungs from her weight would put me to sleep and all of a sudden I would wake up to the DVD menu on loop.

But, I am taking back my life and ready to continue posts.

Today I got an email from a friend suggesting a potential vanity plate if I had a car. The suggestion was "CAT LDY 1." I, however, would prefer "1 CAT LDY," as in the #1 Cat Lady. CAT LDY 1 infers that I am the first of many cat ladies.


- M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...