The Contagious Desire to Talk About All Things Cats

Monday, August 30, 2010

Catmark and Catmerican Greetings

It has sort of become a thing for me to give cards with cats on them. Christmas cards, birthday cards, Thanksgiving cards. I think that the only category are cards of condolences (it would just be inappropriate).

I do this for two reasons. (1) I love cats. People know I love cats and I just have given into the obsession (see felinefluenza.blogspot.com. Oh, wait you are already here). (2) It also just makes it a lot easier to decide on a card. I usually am buying them at the last minute and looking for cat cards makes the decision process a lot faster. I have to admit that the cards are sometimes really funny.

I love this card I received from a friend for my birthday. She understands my tastes.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...