The Contagious Desire to Talk About All Things Cats

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Would you spend $35 on a box for your Cat?


Literally, it is a box.

This Cat Hammock in Box claims it will provide your cat with hours of happiness.

I think my cats would enjoy more an empty box from the alley.

I've purchase various cat lounging furniture for Washoo and Laci in the past. And one thing is clear. They will not use it for its intended purpose.

I bought a cat "condo" a couple years ago. And for a while Laci would sit on top and Washoo would sometimes crawl inside. But the two combined hours they have used it over the past three years doesn't make up for the space it takes up on my floor collecting cat hair. In fact. I am throwing out that sucker tonight.

The girls also have cat beds. I think that they only lay in them every once in a while to increase their cute factor for an impending puke attack. Let's face it. A cat bed is wherever they choose to sleep.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...