The Contagious Desire to Talk About All Things Cats

Monday, August 23, 2010

Trash or Treasure


Is this trash or is it treasure? To me, trash. To Laci, treasure. For hours this morning my cat batted these items around the living room. I try to get her to play with a designated cat toy and she will have nothing to do with it. She wants the trash. I give in a let her play with it for a while. However, I have to keep an eye on the items otherwise they will end up in some dark corner until I get the urge to do a major overhaul of my apartment.

Cats, like children, are sometimes more interested in the packaging than the actual item it contains. Washoo likes boxes and suitcases. I can step away from a suitcase for one minute and Washoo will be in it.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...